Stepping Stones Carpet Tiles 6 people have viewed this page in the last 24 hours
50cm x 50cm
18 in stock
Order extra to allow for cuts and waste
Stepping Stones tiles’ lightweight backing contains less bitumen to reduce the future impact on the environment when the tiles finally require replacement.
Despite its lighter total weight Stepping Stones benefits from a heavyweight 600-gram surface pile, providing the range with a Class 32 wear rating that’s just the job for general contract and commercial use.
Stepping Stones is made on modern Myriad tufting machines, utilising multi‑level loop yarns with natural irregularities to create the look of a hand‑woven textile, introducing great design into commercial, heavy‑traffic spaces.
- Construction: Tufted 1/10” Loop
- Pile Material: 100% PA 6 Solution Dyed Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: Bitumen with fibreglass scrim
- Total Weight: Ca. 3.125 gr/m2 (+/-5%)
- Pile Weight: Ca. 600 gr/m2 (+/-5%)
- Total Height: Ca. 5.6 mm (+/-5%)
- Pile Height: Ca. 3.2 mm (+/-5%)
- Reaction to Fire: EN 91239-1
- Sound Absorption: ISO 140-8 24dB (30dB with acoustic backing
- Static Loading: Antistatic
- Size: 50 cm x 50 cm
- Packing: 5 m2 in each box (20 tiles)
- Number of Colours: 6
- Castor Chair Suitability: EN 985 – B: occasional use
Also bought with..
Carpet Tile Spray Adhesive
500ml£3.50 + VAT £4.20 inc VAT