Stepping Stones Carpet Tiles 3 people have viewed this page in the last 24 hours
50cm x 50cm
19 in stock
Order extra to allow for cuts and waste
Stepping Stones tiles have a new thinner backing containing less bitumen to reduce the impact on the environment when the time comes for recycling at the end of the tile’s life.
Even though it’s lighter than other contract rated tiles, it performs excellently thanks to its tough surface pile.
Stepping Stones is suitable for general contract and commercial use and has a Class 32 commercial wear rating.
Stepping Stones is manufactured on the latest Myriad tufting machines, combining multi‑level loop yarns with natural irregularities to create the look of a hand‑woven textile, introducing superb design into any commercial environment.
- Construction: Tufted 1/10” Loop
- Pile Material: 100% PA 6 Solution Dyed Polypropylene
- Secondary Backing: Bitumen with fibreglass scrim
- Total Weight: Ca. 3.125 gr/m2 (+/-5%)
- Pile Weight: Ca. 600 gr/m2 (+/-5%)
- Total Height: Ca. 5.6 mm (+/-5%)
- Pile Height: Ca. 3.2 mm (+/-5%)
- Reaction to Fire: EN 91239-1
- Sound Absorption: ISO 140-8 24dB (30dB with acoustic backing
- Static Loading: Antistatic
- Size: 50 cm x 50 cm
- Packing: 5 m2 in each box (20 tiles)
- Number of Colours: 6
- Castor Chair Suitability: EN 985 – B: occasional use
Also bought with..
Carpet Tile Spray Adhesive
500ml£3.50 + VAT £4.20 inc VAT